Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Camellias

On my walk a few days ago, I came across some discarded camellias-maybe they were blown off in the  windy weather we have had recently, but I thought I would give them a little extra time before they completely turned brown and shriveled up. The top photo was taken with my DSLR and the bottom three were shot with my iPhone. For the larger photo, two layers of Happy Heart texture were added after running the photo through RadLab. The triptych photos were shot with the Hipstamatic app using the Melodie lens and the DreamCanvas film.

Sharing with Texture Tuesday.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Stunning! I love the texturing on the larger photo. The color pops in the Hipstamatic photos. Lovely work!

Lynne Daley said...

Thanks, Sharon

Dianne Poinski said...

Beautiful treatment and composition with the camellias!

 
Creative Commons License
Photo-per-Diem by Lynne Daley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.photo-per-diem.blogspot.com.