Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Six Words Memoir

Have passport-Have camera-Mission possible.


Mine is a very simple six word memoir and I believe it describes me completely. My love of traveling along with my love of making images, whether I take extensive trip abroad or a just a day or weekend road trip, is an important part of who I am. I'm also happy my family loves to travel with me!

If you would like to compose a six word memoir, check out Smith Mag. Image shot with a Canon 5D Mark 11, edited in ACR, one texture "embrace" used twice, then Rad lab for an antique effect. Black and white photo converted with Nik Silver Efex



2 comments:

Sue McB said...

Love your six words.....

It's been a fun task, I can't stop counting words and making more!

Wanda said...

What a wonderful photo--it promises romance, adventure, excitement, and so much more.

 
Creative Commons License
Photo-per-Diem by Lynne Daley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.photo-per-diem.blogspot.com.